Happy Friday! I know that for many people today is a day off and an opportunity for tons of shopping, but not me! It's just another day back at work...but I wa so happy to have a wonderful Thanksgiving with delicious food! It really has become one of my favorite holidays. In honor of the holiday season, I am linking up with Courtney at Eat Pray Run DC, Cynthia at You Signed For What, and Mar at Mar On the Run! This week we are talking about gratitude.
|Grateful for this homemade Thanksgiving feast!|
1. I Am Healthy. I am very blessed to be in good health. The reason why I started this blog was because I was returning to running after my stress fracture injury. This year in particular, I've finally made my way back and was able to run my first half marathon in nearly 2 years. Thanks to my physical therapists and running coach Kristy for getting me to where I am now!
2. My Family is Well. I am really happy to see that my family is doing well. We are in a very good place, and I hope that our bond continues to deepen. There were a couple of health scares, so I am grateful that everyone is okay. I have a brother and a sister, and I'm looking forward to spending more time with them. And I'm very happy that my parents are in good health.
3. I Got Love. If you read my blog regularly, you hear about Bret all the time. We have been together for nearly 3 years now, and it's just been a wonderful experience...of course with a lot of fights in between! He's been an amazing running buddy and support system when I was studying the PE. Okay, no more gushing about him.
4. I Love to Cook! I know this sounds silly, but I'm really grateful that I've found a love for being in the kitchen. It's where I can be creative and really just lose myself for awhile. It's been great trying new things and finding inspiration from other bloggers. Thanks to the holiday, I won't have to cook dinner for awhile!
5. I Have This Blog! I am extremely thankful to have this blog, and to have you as a reader. It's been an amazing journey and I have so much more I want to do and plan to do in 2015...I'm hoping to take things to the next level! I love writing, I love sharing this part of my life, and the running/fitness/blogging community is just awesome! Thank YOU for being amazing!
What are you thankful for? I hope you have a wonderful weekend!