|This life has finally come to an end...hopefully forever!|
So the greatest thing about the PE exam being over is that I have my FREEDOM back! Here's a list of things that I can't wait either start doing, get back to doing, new goals to focus on, and all the fun that lies ahead for the rest of the year.
- Watching TV: Dancing with the Stars (Go Alfonso!), Black-ish, How to Get Away with Murder, Homeland, and maybe start watching the dreck that is now General Hospital.
- City Fit Girls Group Runs: I have not been able to go yet but now my schedule is wide open! Can't wait to run with the ladies and make new friends.
- Kickball: I haven't been to a single game this season thanks to my online class...but now I can come and be a part of the fun again!
- Back to Yoga Class: When I was half marathon training I pretty much stopped doing yoga. I truly miss it and know that I need it since I'm all out of balance now!
- Happy Hours: Need I say more? I like to stay social.
- Weekend Getaways: I've got one coming up and hopefully another. Not to mention I haven't seen any family for awhile. I'm looking forward to getting out of the city, I've felt trapped for quite some time!
- Cooking: Because of my hectic schedule it was rare that I'd have time to cook dinner. Finally I can start again, and get back to making fun recipes. I know Bret can't wait.
- Weekend Brunch: Our favorite thing to do, which definitely wasn't an option during the last month of studying.
- Professional Development: I'm looking forward to going to some meetings and getting some knowledge as a woman engineer. Gotta get my head back in the game!
- New Hairstyles: I have been wearing these twist extensions for a loooong time. I can not wait to get rid of them and have MY hair out of prison! I need a good trim, but what else will I do with it??
- More Blogging: Well this should be obvious. I love link-ups and I plan to get back more involved with them. Workout Wednesdays, Friday Five, and Meal Planning Sundays need to come back in my life. Now that I've got free time, hopefully I can work on ways to make RWNR a better place.
- Run With No Regrets Facebook Page: Last but not least this is one of the first places I want to start! I am going to be hyping up my new page a LOT (as soon as I actually create it, lol!). I think it's a great way to connect and hopefully gain more readers!
|Running is going great, hope to keep it up!|
Workouts for the Week:
Monday 10/20: Planned to run, but had a meeting at noon...yuck.
Tuesday 10/21: 2.7 miles during my lunch break at 9:35 average pace. Was feeling great! This is the second week I've been doing the lunch runs, they are definitely a keeper.
Wednesday 10/22: Day off of work to finish studying for the PE. Soreness started to kick in...
Thursday 10/23: Another day off work to study.
Friday 10/24: PE Exam! No exercise, except a good arm workout from dragging my crates on a dolly that I borrowed from work. Oh yeah, and my brain was clearly fried!
Saturday 10/25: Went for a run down Kelly Drive and Boxer's Trail with Bret. Probably covered around 5 miles or so. It was great with the leaves beneath our feet on the trail. I was encouraged to run "naked" so I had no watch or phone to capture the beauty of it all.
Sunday 10/26: Short bike ride of around 9 miles on the Schuylkill loop. It was fun and a little chilly.
|Life is good :)|